Brake chambers are circular metal canisters, situated at each wheel, where compressed air is turned into mechanical force to apply the brakes and stop the truck. Compressed air enters the service brake chamber when you press the brake pedal, causing the diaphragm to move and push out the pushrod to apply the brakes. ATP brake chambers are designed to provide years of safe, dependable operation for service, parking or emergency braking.
- Corrosion-resistant coating
- Guided spring pressure plate- side forces that affect diaphragm sidewall and seal wear are avoided.
- Unique crimping technique that guarantees a reliable diaphragm seal and a low profile without clamp intervention.
- Superior abrasion and stress breaking resistance
- Application: Any brand of Trucks/ Trailers/ Busses/ Coaches/ Heavy Duty Vehicles/ Commercial Vehicles
Please Note: All Truck Parts LIMITED (ATP) is a manufacturer and exporter of custom-made aftermarket products for trucks and trailers. For a wide range of commercial vehicle parts, we provide dependable, cost-effective, and high-quality replacement parts and accessories. The final decision of the product is subject to both parties’ agreement. If you are unable to locate the products you are after on our website, please don’t hesitate to call or send us an email. Our OEM/ODM services are available upon enquiry. Any enquiry will be looked after by our truck specialists.