U Joints is a component that links the driveshaft to the differential and, in certain cases, the gearbox or two driveshafts to each other. It’s a cross-shaped device with a bearing on either end that allows the driveshaft to move laterally and side to side. At ATP, we supply U Joints that are designed to provide maximum performance. No matter on the road or in the lab, they consistently surpass the competition.
- Fully compatible with original disc equipment
- Rust and corrosion resistance
- Long-life seal
- Improved wear capacity
- Outstanding heat resistance
- Optimized lube retention
- Reduced driveline vibration
- Engineered for a tighter fit
- Application: Any brand of Trucks/ Trailers/ Busses/ Coaches/ Heavy Duty Vehicles/ Commercial Vehicles
Please Note: All Truck Parts LIMITED (ATP) is a nationwide producer and supplier of custom-made truck and trailer aftermarket parts. We offer dependable, cost-effective, and high-quality replacement parts and accessories for a wide variety of commercial vehicles. If you are unable to locate the items you need on our website, no matter what you are looking for, give us a call. We provide OEM/ODM services as well. We’ll be happy to assist you and get you the parts that fit your vehicle the best.
Please download the catalog for more specific parts.